This confidentiality policy covers all processes undertaken under the framework of:
– All our commercial and operational relationships with our clients, prospective clients, providers and partners
– The management of the internet site: www.dataprivacy.pro
“Personal data”, “processing”, “controller”, “processor” have the same signification as in the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) regarding the protection of personal data “GDPR”
- personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
- processor means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Data Privacy a professional is a consulting company specialising in issues relating to personal data. Data Privacy Professionals is proposing its specialist services in the following areas:
- Supporting organizations as they put into place the necessary steps to conform to or remain compliant with GDPR.
- Acting as their external Data Privacy Officer (DPO)
Data Privacy Professionals is in charge of the processing of your data and the putting into place all the necessary steps to ensure that you conform to all the required legislation concerning the protection of personal data.
Categories of data subjects and personal data
Our company deals with personal data. The categories of data subjects concerned by our processing are the employees of our clients (B2B) as well as that of our service providers and partners. The personal data that we deal with and collect in the pursuit of our commercial activities and contact form on our internet site www.dataprivacy.pro/contact-us are:
- Your contact details : family name, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number
- Your employment details including your position in the organization.
- Information provided by the ‘cookies’
We do not process sensitive personal data (this is a specific category of personal data) nor personal data relating to minors.
PROCESSING AND UTILISATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data directly from you. This data is taken:
- When you contact us using our contact formula on www.dataprivacy.pro/contact-us
- During our commercial relationship
- When you browse on our website
Your personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- Responding to your request to be contacted or the sending of a newsletter
- Managing our commercial and operational relationship
- Respecting legal stipulations such as accounting and fiscal obligations
– “essential“: these are necessary for the site to function correctly
– “analytics“: theseregister data according to the pages you consult on our internet site in order to compile statistics to improve performance and content. The internet site uses “Google Analytics”. You can cancel the collection and retention of data with “Google Analytics” by downloading a free module on your browser : tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
DURATION OF CONSERVATION
We keep most of your personal data during the time that you continue to benefit from our services or whilst we remain in a commercial relationship. We endeavour not to keep your personal data any longer than is necessary for the processing of what has been collected and taking into account the applicable regulations.
We take all the appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee that your personal data will be secured in an adequate manner against data breaches.
Conforming to the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) « GDPR » you have the following rights over your personal data: right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure (the right to be forgotten), right to the restriction of processing, right to data portability, and the right to object.
In order to exercise your rights you can send your request dated and signed to our Data Protection Officer (DPO). Applying the European legislation, the French regulation relating to data privacy, if Data Privacy Professionals has a reasonable doubt concerning the identity of the person, the company can ask for supplementary information such as a copy of a piece of identity carrying the signature of the holder.
By post to: Data Privacy Professionals
For the attention of Data Protection Officer (DPO)
29 rue des jardins
On reception of your completed request we will respond within 30 calendar days.
You can also make a claim to la Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes