This training course if a solid opportunity to learn more about major Data Protection Concept which are essential for the CIPM exam. Even though it is not a mock exam per se, this training course if tailed to professional wanting to receive an official certification, and to those wanting to deepen their knowledge in Data Protection. The training course and exam will be built on the same body of knowledge.
Video presentation of the training course
1. To master critical concepts and practices in relation with ICT Data Protection
2. How to Answer consumers’ Data Protection expectations.
3. How to Integrate Privacy Protection in the conception of products and technology services to control costs, accuracy and speed at which they will be available on the market
4. How to Build protection practices regarding data collection and transfer
5. How to Foresee Data Protection problems in IOT.
6. How to take into account Data Protection in data classification and new technologies
7. How to communicate on data protection questions with partners such as the board of directors, development, marketing and judicial teams.
Module 1: Fundamental Principles of respect for Privacy in Technology
Summarize the fundamental principles of integrating privacy into technology thanks to privacy by design: analysis of life cycle of data, of common framework and models of privacy risks.
Module 2: The role of professional technology in Privacy
Examine the fundamental principles of privacy regarding privacy technologists: description of the Privacy Technologist role to ensure compliance with GDPR requirements and meet the expectations of all the involved parties in privacy; exploring the relationship between privacy and security.
Module 3: Privacy threats and breaches
Identification of inherent risks in the different steps of the life cycle of personal data, reflection on the role of software security in order to lessen the threats to privacy; study of the impact on behavioural advertisement, cyber-bullying and social engineering on private in a digital environment.
Module 4: Technical and technological measures to strengthen confidentiality
Description of the strategies and techniques allowing a better protection of privacy throughout the whole life cycle of data (access and identities management, authentication, encryption and agregation).
Module 5: Privacy protection Engineering
Exploring the role of engineering and confidentiality within an organisation.
Module 6: Methodology of Privacy by design
Illustration of the process and methodology of the privacy model, including automatised decision making, tracking and surveillance techniques, the ubiquitous and omnipresent IT and social network IT.
Module 7 : Technological Challenges to Privacy
Analysis of unique online privacy challenges, including automated decision making, tracking and surveillance technologies, anthropomorphism, ubiquitous and ubiquitous computing, and mobile social computing via social networks.
· Data Protection Officer (DPO)
· IOT Manager
· Document manager
· System developer
· Security and IT specialist
· Any person building and developing IT systems.
Have the edge
IAPP’s CIPT training and certification offerings include the following:
- 14-hour live training, online with a trainer
- Quiz to prepare the CIPT certification by the IAPP
- “Voucher” you can use to take the CIPT certification in a Pearson VUE center
- Participant guide
- 1 year membership to the IAPP