This training course if a solid opportunity to learn more about major Data Protection Concept which are essential for the CIPM exam. Even though it is not a mock exam per se, this training course if tailed to professional wanting to receive an official certification, and to those wanting to deepen their knowledge in Data Protection. The training course and exam will be built on the same body of knowledge.
Video presentation of the training course
1. How do you build a strategic vision within a company?
2. Who should be part of a GDPR team
3. How to build a GDPR team
4. How do you conceive and set up a Data Privacy programme?
5. How do you ensure communication between all the players involved?
6. How do you measure the performances of the Data Privacy programme that you have created?
7. Operational lifecycle of a GDPR and Data Privacy Programme
Module 1: Presentation of the Privacy management programme
Module 2: Privacy Governance
Analysis of the questions linked to the creation and the setup of a Privacy and personal data protection programme.
Module 3: Laws and current regulations
Introduction to the regulatory framework, common elements between jurisdiction and harmonization strategies between compliance and strategy of your organisation.
Module 4: Data Assessment
Link Practical processes to create and use inventories, shortcomings analysis, impact assessment on data protection and suppliers’ assessments.
Module 5: Policies
Describes the usual types of confidentiality policies, the components and offers ways to implement strategies.
Module 6: The rights of affected people
Discuss operational considerations to communicate and guarantee the rights of affected people, including access and amendment, and portability of erasure of data.
Module 7: Training and sensibilization
Describes strategies for developing and implementing privacy education and awareness programs.
Module 8: Privacy
Take a holistic approach to Privacy protection with confidentiality by design.
Module 9: Plan for Privacy breaches
Offer advice on how to plan for incident responses or privacy breaches.
Module 10: Monitoring and audit of the performances of the programs
Link common practices of surveillance, measuring, analysis and audit of performances of confidentiality programs.
· Data Protection Officer (DPO)
· GDPR compliance manager
· Any person in charge of Data Compliance within your business.
IAPP’s CIPP/E training and certification offerings include the following:
- 14-hour live training, online with a trainer
- Quiz to prepare the CIPM certification by the IAPP
- “Voucher” you can use to take the CIPM certification in a Pearson VUE center
- Participant guide
- 1 year membership to the IAPP