Consulting company specialising in data privacy (GDPR)
Data Privacy Professionals is a consulting company specialized in supporting and complying with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) has been applicable since 25 May 2018 to all companies (wether they be small or large) and associations/charities. The GDPR imposes various and varied constraints on companies in the context of their processing of personal data concerning, among other things, their :
Payroll management, health, training, professional travel, recruitment…
Customer relationship management
The post covid interview : a new vision
How has Data Privacy Professionals adapted to the covid-19 pandemic ?
What is Data Privacy Professionals long –term vision regarding data privacy ?
Pascal Thisse answers all these questions in an interview.
Depending on the size of the company, as well as the type and duration of the processing operations carried out, GDPR may require for compliance purposes :
· the establishment of a register processing operations;
· the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational security measures;
· the signing of contracts between controllers and processors
· the conducting of a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA);
· the appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) internal or external to the company;
· compliance with best practices (transparency, minimisation, validity of consent, etc.) and in particular in the context of processing operations / projects at risk, such as :
The consulting company Data Privacy Professionals
Data Privacy Professionals is a consulting firm with GDPR and cybersecurity expertise that :
Some words from our collaborators…
It was a real pleasure to do my internship with Pascal and Yvonne.
It was personally and professionally enriching and led to the development of skills and knowledge which were complemented by the acquisition of confidence and serenity during my rewarding time spent at the heart of Data Privacy Professionals.
This reputable company has helped deepen my understanding of GDPR and cybersecurity by offering training from a qualified and known professional.
A big thank you !
Mohamed Anouche. April 2020
Our consultants are certified by the iapp (International Association of Privacy Professionals) and the PMI and offer you efficient solutions for GDPR compliance and cybersecurity issues
“It was a real pleasure to work with you and Pascal. I both practiced
and learned a lot about GDPR. Thank you for that.
Knowledge and experience means more than everything for me ! ”
Internship with Data Privacy Professionals from April till June 2019
Data Privacy Professionals acts as the architect of personal data for your company.
Our expertise encompasses
Data Privacy Professionals, GDPR consulting company, visits your premises and provides its services for your company in the following countries
La région Grand-Est
· Alsace : Bas-Rhin, Haut-Rhin
· Lorraine : Moselle, Meurthe-et-Moselle, Vosges, Meuse
· Champagne-Ardenne : l’Aube, Marne, Haute-Marne, les Ardennes
· Paris (and Parisian region)